£280 per day
To provide Operation and Maintenance Manual (O&M) services to ensure that the correct level of information is provided at the start, during and at handover of construction for the safe operation of plants.
Provide Core Documentation to TWUL, including but not limited to the following – Operation & Maintenance Manual. Site Operating Manual – amended TWUL manual with project changes. New Asset Data. Site asset photographs.
Health, Safety and Environment Recognise that Health and Safety considerations are central to all tasks and contribute to ensuring safe working environment for all;
· Ensure that safety issues are reported responsibly and participate in improving practice;
· Ensure manuals provide safe operation and maintenance instructions and are in line with all current legislation and good working practice;
· Ensure manuals provide operation and maintenance instructions which are in line with good environmental practice.
Technical Understand contract specific requirements for manuals;
Gather all internal documentation e.g. Control Philosophy, FDS, Schedules, Drawings etc for inclusion into the O&M manuals;
Gather suppliers’ and subcontractors’ information for incorporation into the O&M manuals;
Prepare graphics as required;
Prepare narrative and pictorial guide to operation of plants;
Prepare manuals and submit to Thames Water
Where appropriate amend the Site Operating Manual with project changes.
· Attend meetings with Thames Water, subcontractors and suppliers as required. Compile and submit new asset data to the Thames Water database.
Ensure timely submission of manuals.
Continuously improve standard of manuals to target zero defects from Thames Water.
Explore initiatives for new and more efficient means of producing manuals.
· Understand and implement the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets;
· Comply, as appropriate, with the processes contained within the Eight2O Way/Navigator. Suggest improvements to the Eight2O Way/Navigator when they become apparent;
Aware of the need to satisfy customer requirements with the aim of enhancing the customers’ perception and satisfaction