Senior Civil Engineer
Our client a notable force within their sector and with an annual turnover in excess of £250m are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Senior Civil Engineer for their Water Joint Venture.. With over 1000 staff working for them across 8 region regional offices they operate in both join ventures and alliances successfully
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location : East Midlands Ideally suited to those based in Nottingham, Sheffield or Derby
Day Rate : £350.00
Our client t is looking to strengthen their engineering team with a Senior Civil Engineer. You will provide engineering design services which allow the company to minimise risks and maximise profits on turnkey and engineering services contracts.
You will report directly to the design manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Produce civil design layouts which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and can be constructed and commissioned effectively.
• Ensure that standard practices are utilised where ever possible.
• Provide estimates and feedback for Proposals department
• Work to procedures and processes to ensure the continuing development of the department
• Assist in developing procedures and processes
• Ensure co-ordination of designs with all other disciplines internal and external to ensure that the design processes carried out on the contract are co-ordinated for the benefit of the contract as a whole.
• Maintain files and records throughout the duration of contracts.
• To work within a culture where satisfying the customer is recognised as the key to achieving other objectives,
• Ensure designs take account of environmental issues
• Understand the principles of water and sewage treatment.
• Civil Engineering degree
• Computer literacy
• Driving license