Job Title: Site Manager
Opportunity to work with a major player within the rail industry My Client are looking for Site Managers to help Project manager deliver a “live” plan
You will be required to Support the Project Manager to safely and successfully deliver Projects from Handover to completion stages.
You have full responsibility for the safe, responsible delivery of all site activities in accordance with Cost Plan and Programme.
Location: Anglia Route
Day Rate : £250 - £300 per day
Experience Required ESSENTIAL:
• Full Driving License
• First Aid
• Temporary works supervisor
• Excellent written and Oral English
• Minimum 5 Years Site experience Rail, Construction or Highways
• Minimum 2 Years management experience
The Site Manager will ensure that Projects are delivered in accordance with:
• Contract Specification
• Company Process & Procedures
• Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Standards
• Projected costs / financial performance
As a client facing, brand ambassador you are expected to manage client expectations in a
collaborative and positive way.