Senior Engineer Risers Design Systems & Hydrodynamics
For our Client's projects in the Global Project Centre, we are looking for a confirmed engineer in hydrodynamic modeling and riser system design to be part of our department «Risers, Installation Analysis and Umbilical ».
Scope of Work:
Under the responsibility of the riser system lead engineer, you will develop the documentation package and the studies linked to the sizing and analysis of the riser system.
You will participate to the technical expertise, ensure the validity of the design assumptions in relation with the system interface and the consistency and optimization of the developed
models. Your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the technical documentation related to the projects,
- To manage the design analysis,
- To develop the study reports and technical specifications,
- To check that the procedure and analysis match the project objectives and to participate to the technical expertise,
- To ensure interface with subcontractors,
- To check that the work developed matches the specification/industrial standards applicable to the project.
MSc or Phd in mechanical engineering/hydrodynamics, you have at least 4/5 years of relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry or equivalent. You are proficient in FEA modeling and you know Orcaflex software.
Your English is fluent