Senior Technical Project Manager
Technical project manager focused on the Queen’s Warehouse DLx Replacement Project, within the Tier 3 Technology Programme.
Transitioning the DLx Replacement Project from Discovery into Alpha phases
Detailing and supporting resource requests to build the Delivery team and drive the Alpha and Beta activities
Managing the Alpha stage of delivery including configuration and development of the solution, and verification that this work meets the business requirements and user needs
Coordination and support of team activities through agile delivery methodologies, to deliver the Project, including Business Change and Live Service workstreams
The integration and management of stakeholders to ensure the desired project outcomes, including users, SROs, and Operational representative
Creation and ongoing maintenance of RAID logs, project plans and project reports to deliver the Project
Ongoing reporting on a weekly basis to Programme level, and a monthly basis to Board level
Occasional travel to other Home Office and partner estates may be required.
• Travel: Occasional
• Contract Length: 6 months with the view to extend to 12 months
CV Submission Deadline: 16/11 10am.
PRINCE 2 Foundation/Practitioner;
• Experience in a large scale agile environment, including familiarity with newer analysis processes such as user story mapping;
• Experienced in managing multiple agile technical projects demonstrating a good understanding of technical infrastructure;
• Able to communicate with key stakeholders at varying levels in both written and verbal communication, including the translation of technical communication to something understandable for a wider audience;
• Adhere to agreed project delivery standards ensuring output/delivery is fit for purpose.