Project Manager - Contract - Wiltshire
We're currently looking for x4 SC Cleared Project Managers to join our client within the government sector a 2 year contract based in Salisbury paying £439pd INSIDE IR35.
SC Security Clearance
Skills and experience:
• Experience in infrastructure/ built environment project delivery
• Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering
• Facilities Management
• Government Project Delivery
• The ability to communicate clearly with a diverse range of people at all levels of seniority and experience, describing the measurable impact of the work;
• The skills to organise and prioritise their workload in order to deliver work to deadlines;
• Strong IT skills, including substantial experience of using Microsoft Office packages;
APM-Q or equivalent
HND/Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering is desirable
As a project manager you will be required to take on the project management for a number of projects within a defined programme of medium to high complexity works where the outputs contribute to the provision of a safe, secure, resilient and sustainable physical infrastructure, to enable them to deliver it’s science and technology, along with associated business services.
The role is accountable for the delivery of infrastructure civils/mech-elec related projects under the Facilities Management portfolio. Delivering identified outcomes and benefits. Responsibilities include;
• Capturing of requirements and associated business case development
• Progressing works through the project life cycle, ensuring that best practice and guidance and procedures are adhered to, continually ensuring business justification.
• The management of risks, assumptions, issues and decisions, escalating to the project executive/s and portfolio manager as required.
• Bringing together business representatives and stakeholders through project board arrangements, to understand requirements and impacts while ensuring they retain an understanding of progress
• Conducting handover and project closure activities including the End Project Report and Lessons Learned Report to confirm benefit realisation.
• Regular reporting of project progress, including forecasting to support portfolio level engagement and communications
• Liaise with and effectively communicate with key delivery stakeholders from finance, commercial and the wider business to develop relationships and support successful delivery.
You will ensure that the project operates within the agreed performance, quality, time and cost envelope and adheres to corporate processes and work closely with the Portfolio Manager who will oversee the generation of project goals and monitoring of project performance.
Get in touch now for immediate consideration.