Programme Office Support
PMO functions in support of complex programmes and projects. To take a specific lead on Risks, Issues, Assumptions and dependency (RIAD) management and assurance and reporting. Ability to be an 'all rounder' to support all functions within the PMO as required. Experience of managing relationships across a large and complex programme of activity.
ITP PMO Title - SO2 WDP PMO1 (FTRS(LC) OF3)
Working for the WDP PMO Mgr, the SO2 WDP PMO1 role is responsible for contributing to the successful delivery and continual improvement of the PMO function and is the PMO lead for all WDP infrastructure-related matters.
Responsible to AOC No 1 Gp (as SRO for the ISTAR Transformation Pg), through the WDP Pg Mgr and the WDP PMO Mgr, for the following tasks:
· Execute SO2 WDP PMO1 duties as directed by the WDP PMO Mgr.
· Deputise for the WDP PMO Mgr as required.
· Actively contribute to the delivery and continual improvement of the WDP PMO function and outputs.
· As the WDP PMO infrastructure lead, drive the WDP Infrastructure Sub-Working Group to enable coherent infrastructure plan development and execution.
· Develop and maintain the WDP infrastructure-related stakeholder network, building effective relationships to positively contribute to WDP delivery.
· Ensure that WDP infrastructure plans are developed and implemented coherently.
· Ensure that infrastructure-related risks, issues and opportunities are recorded, monitored and progressed as required.
· Provide infrastructure-related updates to the WDP WG, the ISTAR Transformation PgWG and PgB, as well as providing ad-hoc reporting as required.
Take active measures to increase understanding of ISTAR processes across Defence and promote a positive ISTAR Force image. Actively seek and address areas for Continuous Improvement across the ISTAR Force.
- Programme/project management experience (eg MSP, PRINCE2, M_o_R).
- Recent Air Command or MOD staff experience.
- Recent experience working on or with the Air ISTAR Force.