My client is looking for a senior geospatial developer for their offices in central London.
The Senior Geospatial Developer will report to the Digital Delivery team lead and work closely with all internal teams and potentially with the wider group of companies.
They will manage and maintain our Enterprise system and perform web and mobile application development using the ESRI ArcGIS platform.
This will include providing support, troubleshooting, making modifications and enhancements, and maintaining existing GIS applications, scripts, tools and web services.
The successful candidate will also be expected to create and maintain system-related documentation.
They must be able to demonstrate an ability to work with clients, understand their needs, and translate these into presentable solutions.
Responsibilities will include driving and enhancing the company's digital offer by identifying and pursuing new opportunities.
The successful candidate will have to be comfortable applying their knowledge to new situations and developing their skills to address future challenges and the digital needs of the business.
The Senior Geospatial Developer will be expected to work with, and mentor, more junior staff within the Digital Delivery team.
An understanding of, and previous experience working in environment, infrastructure, and/ or built environment disciplines would be considered beneficial to candidates.
We expect the successful candidate will:
• have 3+ years’ commercial experience working as a Geospatial Developer;
• have 5+ years’ experience working with GIS;
• have demonstrable skills in the full stack of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 - Data Store, ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, and Web Adaptor;
• be experienced in development of web mapping apps using Web AppBuilder;
• be experienced in the development of mobile apps using Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123;
• have experience in installation, configuration, and administration of SQL Server;
• be degree educated.
Experience of any of the following would be useful:
• Workforce for ArcGIS
• Unity development