Senior Interior Designer
My client is a leading international design consultancy and they are looking for Senior Interior Designers for their Dubai offices in the UAE.
- Leading the preparation and review of interior architecture design documents, including coordination with other trades and project stakeholders, review of submittals, attending coordination meetings, and preparation of specifications, cost estimates and other technical design documents.
- Leading the programming, planning and design are based on a thorough knowledge of the industry, design and construction.
- Maintaining a day-to-day contact with a client representative, as well as the design team, so to become the center to disseminate the requirements of the project to all involved.
- Working with the engineers and other consultants to ensure all parties are coordinated to achieve the ultimate goal of a fully realized and successful project.
- Perfect knowledge of the preparation of fully detailed Revit walkthrough 3D models for large projects.
- Interior Design or Interior Architecture degree from an accredited university.
Candidates holder of an Architecture degree can be considered if they have min. 15 years of Interior design experience.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience (type of projects: hospitality, public facilities, …).
- Previous experience in Gulf region is a plus.